Learn How to Improvise on Guitar in 30 Days!
Learn my Proven Guitar System to Create Beautiful Guitar Solos On The Spot, in ANY Key Signature.
Want to learn how to improvise on guitar in 30 days or less?
This course is the most comprehensive and effective beginner online guitar course on improvisation.
Follow the videos in order and I guarantee you will be able to start improvising on the spot, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, no questions asked!
- 33 Lectures/Videos with PDF Attachments
- 3 “Extra Content” Lectures
- 6 hours of video
- FREE Backing tracks in all key signatures
- Quizzes to test your progress
- A discussion forum where you can post questions and videos or recordings of yourself playing, to which you will receive individual feedback and tuition.
- It’s available on a PC, MAC, iPad, iPhone and Android
With “Learn How to Improvise on Guitar in 30 Days”, with one lesson a day, you will achieve amazing results and you will be able to create beautiful solos on the spot in 30 days or less, whether you have never improvised before or you already improvise but are confused about certain things such as theory, what scales to use and techniques, and you need help to take you to the next level.
This course is designed to guide you through three simple steps, a system that I developed years ago and that I still teach all of my students today, with great results.
Here are the three steps:
- KNOW IN WHICH KEY YOU ARE GIVEN ANY CHORD PROGRESSION
- KNOW WHAT SCALES YOU CAN PLAY ON THAT CHORD PROGRESSION
- HOW TO USE THOSE SCALES TO IMPROVISE!
Here is what people had to say about this course:
- “The course is designed to be thorough, and to guide the learner to see progress daily – and it works. I am having a lot of fun following this course and cannot recommend it highly enough.” – Adam Smedley
- “I enjoyed the course and Filippo’s teaching style. There is clear and logical explanation of the required music theory, followed by techniques for creative improvisation. This course fulfils the objectives stated in the course content, and I am enjoying practising the techniques learned. Highly recommended if this is of interest.” – Jon Cartoon
- “Genuine? Helpful? Actually gives me a real place to start practicing?! So much yes.” – Kyle Loyd
- “Fantastic course. So well done, Filippo. Great instruction. Very clear. Some “lights” really went on for me as a result of this course. I feel more confident with my leads and now have better command of the fretboard. To any potential students: if you are on the fence about taking this course, give it a shot. You’ll be happy you did.” – Mark Allen
- “Not being a complete beginner I still found this course very useful as it resolved some questions I had about music theory and improvisation. Also, Filippo strikes me as a very music passionate person and I would love seeing some other courses. P.S. Backing tracks are a huge bonus” – Ognjen Mišić
- “This is by far the best online Guitar class I’ve ever taken. Well worth the investment. I have always been a good rhythm guitarist but was stuck in the pentatonic rut and didn’t understand chord theory and scales until now. I hope you create more courses! I’m telling all my friends who play guitar to buy this course! Thank you!” – Bob Bean
Who is this course for?
- Both acoustic and electric guitarists who want to learn a simple system to start improvising in any key signature
- Musicians who aim to freely express themselves on their instrument
- Beginners with little or no knowledge of scales and music theory
- Intermediate players who are confused about theory, scales and techniques
- Guitar players who want to move freely across the fretboard
My name is Filippo Dall’Asta and I am a professional guitar player based in London, where I have been gigging and teaching guitar for the past 9 years. I have been playing guitar for 19 years now and I have studied music in Italy, Germany, India and England.
In my music career I did a lot of research on improvisation and I found a lot of good courses and information on the internet, but I could never find any courses that have a proper system to guide beginners to understand the theory behind it, learn what scales to use and start improvising all in one.
All I could find was scattered information here and there, either very very basic or very advanced.
So I thought I needed to put a course together that would cover all those aspects, so that any beginner could start improvising in no time and enjoy the freedom of expression that comes with it, without having to waste countless hours collecting fragmented information here and there on the internet.
I know out there there are thousands of videos and courses on improvisation but on this course you will get all the information that you would normally find separately on several courses, all boiled down into one.
You will see, improvising is very easy once you learn a couple of key elements and it doesn’t take much time at all to get started.
This course is very interactive and fun, you are going to learn a lot and play a lot as well.
There are quizzes, backing tracks in all key signatures to practice and jam on, and you can post questions and videos or recordings of yourself playing, to which you will receive individual feedback and tuition.
I genuinely believe “Learn How to Improvise on Guitar in 30 Days” is an excellent course. I have worked on it 10 hours a week for 13 months. However, I am aware of the fact that it might not be for everybody… That’s why I offer 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, no questions asked… so you have got nothing to lose!
I am really happy and excited to have you on board, so let’s get started today!